CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-10T22:00:06+00:002016 Ford Transit-350 HD CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-10T22:00:06+00:00
- BATTERY – Remove & Replace – Dual Battery – [Includes: Test.]
- Diesel LOF, full synthetic oil
- Rotate tires
Mark P. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/9/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-03-26T22:02:54+00:002020 Ford F-250 Super Duty CRM Mitchell1 2022-03-26T22:02:54+00:00
- Per Dealer Part # LC3Z9B246A, Water/Def Fluid in Fuel System, Unable to drain and flush high pressure fuel system, need to start with fuel contamination kit from ford. Time per Mitchell guide.
- Drop and flush fuel tank
Bryan M. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/26/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-17T23:02:50+00:002006 Ford Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-17T23:02:50+00:00
- Pulled codes, P0611. Checked FICM voltage, low at 42v. Checked battery voltage and compared to PCM/FICM battery voltage readings, all the same. Started truck and checked alternator ouput, slightly low at 13v, FICM battery voltage reflects actual. FICM injector voltage still low at 42v, current FICM is aftermarket 60v upgrade, indicating failed FICM.
- Installed FICM, cleared codes, verified FICM voltage is at 48v. No P0611 code returned.
- Road test after FICM replacement found no boost. Removed air filter intake hose and found turbo impeller loose in housing, oil leaking from turbo downpipe. Installed used turbo with new gaskets. Scoped intercooler for oil, none found. Re-assembled and test drove to verify repair. Good boost, truck running properly.
Richie S. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/16/2022