CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-07T22:01:07+00:002012 Chevrolet Silverado CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-07T22:01:07+00:00
- SPRING – Remove & Replace – 1500 Rear,Both Sides
- (Additional) – SPRING – Remove & Replace Where Trailer Hitch interferes add
Steve S. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/6/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-10T23:05:39+00:002015 Chevrolet Tahoe CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-10T23:05:39+00:00
- IGNITION COIL – Remove & Replace – One
- P0172, P0175, P0300. Misfire on cylinder 5. Swapped spark plugs from cylinder 5 to 3, no change. Swapped coils from cylinder 5 to 3, misfire followed coil. Replaced coil, cleared codes, reset fuel trims, and verified misfire is corrected.
- LOF Synthetic
- Pinion bearing failure sent metal through differential, full rebuild required.
- DIFFERENTIAL CARRIER – Remove & Replace – 4WD Front Axle,Assembly – [Includes: R&I Steering Gear Assembly & Adjust Toe-In.]
- STABILIZER BAR CONTROL LINK – Remove & Replace – At Control Arm,Link Kit,Both
David V. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/9/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-01-13T23:01:38+00:002006 Chevrolet Cutaway CRM Mitchell1 2022-01-13T23:01:38+00:00
- Heavy duty NYSI
- Install license plate light
- DOOR MIRROR – Remove & Replace – Power Mirror,Left or Right – [DOES NOT include refinishing (where applicable).]
- OXYGEN SENSOR – Remove & Replace – One,Left Bank,Front
- POWER STEERING HOSE – Remove & Replace – Pressure,Booster to Gear – [Includes: Bleed System.]
- IDLER ARM – Remove & Replace – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- PITMAN ARM – Remove & Replace – [Includes: R&I Steering Gear Assembly.] – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Outer,One Side – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing Inner Tie Rod End(s) on some models
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- BRAKE SYSTEM – Replace front pads, rotors, and wheel seals.
DICK R. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/12/2022