- Heavy duty NYSI
- Install license plate light
- DOOR MIRROR – Remove & Replace – Power Mirror,Left or Right – [DOES NOT include refinishing (where applicable).]
- OXYGEN SENSOR – Remove & Replace – One,Left Bank,Front
- POWER STEERING HOSE – Remove & Replace – Pressure,Booster to Gear – [Includes: Bleed System.]
- IDLER ARM – Remove & Replace – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- PITMAN ARM – Remove & Replace – [Includes: R&I Steering Gear Assembly.] – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Outer,One Side – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing Inner Tie Rod End(s) on some models
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- BRAKE SYSTEM – Replace front pads, rotors, and wheel seals.
DICK R. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/12/2022